FINAL CALL for Virtual Municipal Sewer Grouting Crash Course
As many in-person events are still on hold or postponed for the remainder of 2020 - including the previously scheduled Municipal Sewer Grout School being held in Waukesha in September - we decided to bring you the inaugural Virtual Municipal Sewer Grouting Crash Course physically meet again!
This full-day course (Wed, Dec. 9) and Live Q&A Panel (Thurs., Dec. 10) will help you understand how and why injection grouting stops groundwater infiltration into sewer collections - manholes, mainlines, laterals and lateral connections. This virtual session will present technical information on:
• Lateral and mainline Test and Seal packer operation and maintenance
• Mixing and optimizing AV-100 Acrylamide grout performance
• Review and demonstration of new NASSCO/ICGC grout specifications
• Infiltration and grout sealing demos
• Grout truck panel and system operations
Join our industry experts Ron Manestar (Aries Industries), Britt Babcock (Avanti International), and Marc Anctil (Logiball).
For more information or to register for this virtual event, visit Virtual Municipal Sewer Grouting Crash Course.