Chemical Grouting Tips
Never lose man hours over the simple stuff!
- Have extra Zerk® couplers onsite in case you gum one up.
- Line your grout buckets with thick mil garbage bags. This makes clean up easy, saves the pail, and prevents the grout from being contaminated.
- Get a socket wrench to install packers. It really speeds up their installation.
- Have extra drill bits on site. It is easy to hit rebar and snap one.
- Have a lot of disposable gloves because they are just going to get grouted up. Don't waste money on expensive gloves.
To you, these may appear like common sense ideas, but they’re not always common practice.