17 June 2022
The Municipal Sewer Grout School will help you understand how and why injection grouting stops groundwater infiltration into sewer collections including mainlines, laterals, lateral connections and manholes.
The two-day session will present technical information on:
• Lateral and mainline Test and Seal packer operation and maintenance
• Mixing and optimizing AV-100 Chemical Grout performance
• Review and demonstration of new NASSCO/ICGC grout specifications
• Live infiltration and grout sealing demos
• New grout testing and monitoring information and methods
Attendees will receive:
• Safe Operating Practices Program Certification (SOPP)
• Training documentation and product manuals
• Personalized Certificate of Completion
• Breakfast and lunch both days
Date: September 28-29, 2022
Location: Aries Industries, 550 Elizabeth St., Waukesha, WI
Cost: Early bird pricing through August 1 - $585 for one person, $485 for each additional registrant from same company; after August1, $609 for one person, $509 for each additional registrant from same company.