30 May 2023
2023 Grouting and Ground Improvement Short Course in Golden, CO
Colorado School of Mines' Grouting and Ground Improvement Short Course is in Golden, CO from July 31 through August 3, 2023!
The Grouting and Ground Improvement is a 4-day course that covers engineering, equipment, materials, and methods for grouting and ground modification used in civil and geotechnical engineering, underground construction, tunneling, and mining projects of various types. This course is designed to take you to the next level, giving you hands-on experience with a full spectrum of grouting and ground improvement technologies and topics.
Colorado School of Mines in Golden, Colorado USA
Who should attend?
This course is intended for industry professionals — owners, designers, contractors, consultants, and suppliers involved in the design, planning, and construction of underground, tunneling, and mining projects.
Classroom and lab topics include:
- Geotechnical basics of Ground Improvement and Geotechnical Site Investigation
- Grouting Methods (Jet, Compensation, Permeation, Compaction, Backfill, Rock Curtain Grouting)
- Grouting Materials (cementitious and chemical) and Equipment
- Ground Freezing
- Soil Mixing
- Induced consolidation with Wick Drains
- Risk Evaluation of Ground Improvement and Cost Considerations
EARLY-BIRD REGISTRATION • Through June 05, 2023!