Concrete Rehab Files
Published Year: 2023
- Case Study: Split Slab Grouting Using AV-170 at Light Rail Tunnel
Published Year: 2022
- Ultrafine Cementitious Grouts from US Grout
Published Year: 2019
- Brochure: Epoxy How To Crack Seal and Crack Injection
Published Year: 2018
- Concrete will crack – that is a fact.However, since concrete constantly shrinks, expands, and often leaks, the use of a flexible polyurethane resin to permanently seal active water leaks is the optimum choice to create a water-free environment.
- Avanti International’s Injection Hose Kit is a preventative chemical grout injection system for the permanent sealing of cold and construction joints in concrete and voids between slurry walls and slabs.
Published Year: 2015
- Quick Reference Guide: Urethane Grouts for Stopping Leaks
Published Year: 2014
- Variable Pressure Application Technique (V-PAT) for repair of water leakage through concrete
Published Year: 2013
- Underground contractors, utilities and municipalities do big things well. It's the small jobs that can turn proftable projects upside down and lead to cost overruns.
Published Year: 2011
- Avanti International chemical grouts can stop leaks in: cracks or joints, precast structures, dams and reservoirs, mines and tunnels, and manholes.
Published Year: 2010
- Facilities Management for College Campus Credits Special Grouting Technology with Ending Recurring Groundwater Infiltration