AV-160 SuperGel Files
Brochure: Sewer Grouting - Mainlines, Laterals and Lateral Connections
Published Year: 2019
- Sewer Grouting Brochure - Acrylamide Grouting Mainlines, Laterals and Lateral Connections
Magazine Article: TBM Under Ocean Waters - AvantiGrout to the Rescue
Published Year: 2014
- When the Port of Miami wanted to deepen its existing channel, an aging sanitary sewer main belonging to Miami-Dade County had to be lowered.
Magazine Article: Sorting Out the Grout
Published Year: 2013
- Tunnel contractors can choose whether to use cement or chemical grouts. To help them out, Britt Babcock discusses both types, which to use, when to use them and why...and an idea of how much it will all cost.
Comparison of Chemical Grout Properties: Which Grout Can Be Used Where and Why?
Published Year: 2006
- This paper is about the current uses of chemical grouts, the economics of product use, and a discussion of where specific products within a category can be used.
White Paper: Methods to Control Leaks in Sewer Collection Systems
Published Year: 2004
- In recent years, federal and state regulations and mandates to reduce sanitary sewer overflows (SSOs) have resulted in requiring better maintenance and operating practices for wastewater utilities.
Magazine Article: Sewage Pouring into Lakes, Streams
Published Year: 2002
- SSO 700 is an unremarkable spot. Just a pipe, hidden by trees and brush, emptying into Mill Creek near downtown Cincinnati.
Magazine Article: Save Money, Seal Service Laterals with Chemical Grouting
Published Year: 1997
- The more we learn about our sewer systems, the more we discover how much customer service lines contribute to the expensive problem of groundwater infiltration.