Municipal Sewer Grout School is Open for January 2020
The Level 200: Municipal Sewer Grout School is now open for January 22-23, 2020 in Houston Texas. This two-day course will help you understand how and why injection grouting stops groundwater infiltration into sewer collections.
This class is presented by Aries Industries, Avanti International and Logiball. These firms are active members of the Infiltration Control Grouting Committee (ICGC) which is affiliated with the National Association of Sewer Service Companies (NASSCO). The course will present technical information on:
• Lateral and mainline Test and Seal packer operation and maintenance
• Mixing and optimizing acrylamide grout performance
• Review and demonstration of new NASSCO/ICGC grout specifications
• Live infiltration and grout sealing demos
• New grout testing and monitoring information and methods
Attendees will receive:
• Credit for (10) Professional Development Hours (PDH) certified by CIGMAT
• Safe Operating Practices Program Certification (SOPP)
• Training documentation and product manuals
• Personalized Certificate of Completion
• Breakfast and lunch both days, and first evening's meal included
Register by December 1, 2019 and save $60 per registrant!